Thursday, March 13, 2008

Evening tea

Now it is evening - 6:40, ya yun kahe ki "Sandhya" ka samay hai!!! The whole day went very well, was studying for exams etc. In the evening the "creative Kida" of my brain started troubling me!! Then thought that, if I'm not able to make the best of the moment using my creativity then what is the use of that creativity. Bas kuch karne ki thani. Kya? Socha nahi tha...Bahut socha, phir decide kiya ki mast chay banate hai :-)

Now you must be wondering what is the creativity in making a cup of tea. But the time was that of twilight, the atmosphere was cold (not chilly, but just the right cold). The tea came up very well. Opened the windows, sat on my chair, started gazing at the blue expanse and started enjoying my tea.

Phir socha kuch gana suna jaye :-), now what was the right song for that moment? There could have been many, actually... But switched on the gazal - "Aaj jane ki zid na karo...." Then realized it wasn't the original (but it was good nevertheless). Then started searching for that song on the Internet...Then suddenly I realized or rather recounted one nice thought which perhaps we all had learnt in childhood - "Try to be happy in whatever you have, and enjoy the moment..." Phir samjha ki chay thandi ho rahi thi... It occurred to me that, in the search for "more" every time, I was losing what I had currently. Bas wapas wahi gana chalaya, jo meri PC mein tha and started enjoying my tea :-).. It is so mesmerizing and the lyrics....Oh my God!! That song, my tea and the twilight made my day!!

Phir socha, ke is sunehere ehsaas ko apni shabdo mein zapt kar liya jaye...Aaj najane kyon shayari bas aise hi ubhar aa rahi hai..Ya yun kaha jaye, ki woh thi to kahi mere dil mein hamesha, bas aaj is waqt jag uthi hai poori tarah :-) So started writing and sharing these thoughts with all of you!!

Is gane ho sun kar aisa laga, ke kabhi hamara bhi aisa koi chahne wala hoga, jo hame kahe ki - Aaj jane ki zid na karoooo....? :-), I guess bahut badi khwaish hai!! Nevertheless, chahne wala ho ya naaho, par hum jaroor chahenge, pyaar karenge :-)

5 comments:

Ajit Marathe said...

another chai time song;)
"isi liye mummy ne ....chai pe bulaya hain"

MiLiNd said...

Nice 1 dude!!
Particularly "Phir samjha ki chay thandi ho rahi thi... It occurred to me that, in the search for "more" every time, I was losing what I had currently."
kya baat hai... socrates incarnated..

Unknown said...

Oh Ameet..You always have the right words to say the smallest things effectively...Moral of the blog is I will also try to enjoy 'my cup of tea' alongwith song of the life...

Good going...keep it up!
Neerav

Anunay Gupta said...

Nice flow of thoughts dude!

Unknown said...

Ameet,

Just too good! reading this has been refreshing!